Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Praying

Since we have moved, we have been attending a new church (obviously). We are going to Hillcrest Baptist here in Pensacola. It is a very nice church, we have felt very welcome. I have recently brought it to the leaderships attention that a MOPS group would be great at the church. I have been praying so hard. I had felt so strongly that it was waht God wanted me to do. Lately, however I am worried that maybe I am pushing too hard. What if I am acting like Moses? He heard God but over reacted and then ran away to hide. I don't plan on doing anything that dramatic! But I do worry about making the wrong impression. I have always been rather aggressive. It's not a quality I am proud of. I have a hard time not becoming aggressive when I am passionate about an issue.
I am currently waiting to hear from the church if they are willing to start a MOPS group. They were supposed to meet this morning to decide. I know it's in God's hands. If they decide not to do MOPS right now I will feel so bad. Not so much about my let down but the other ladies that are desperately praying for a group at our church. I don't want to let them down.
I am just praying for God's direction and comfort to accept what ever the decission is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.